- Is there an articulated customer need or problem in the market that your service can solve? How do you verify the fit?
- Are there other companies trying to solve or already solving the problem and how? If so, why should you too?
- How big a market it would be and when?
- What is the opportunity no one else see but you? How do you validate if it is a real opportunity?
- If an untapped potential exists, how can you enter the market and get customers to adopt your service?
Looking for new market for your existing service?
Stop selling, start listening and test your hypothesis. The facts are outside of your office.
What are the customer problems and can you solve them with your service?
Where is the potential for you service? Which market should you target?